1) How long have you been on DeviantArt?5 years apparently!
2) What does your username mean?
It's a play on my real name~ Alma means soul and my first name could mean half.
3) Describe yourself in three words.
Straightfoward. Solitary. Spoiled. I really wanted to start them all with S's.
4) Are you left or right handed?
Right. I'd love to train my left hand tho. I might eventually~
5) What was your first deviation?fav.me/d2reqfh
When I thought that I liked digital art better than traditional. Hahaha.
This reminds me that I need to draw more anthro stuff.
6) What is your favourite type of art to create?
Character art! I absolutely love character design. But I also really like surreal/theme pieces.
7) If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
How would you know when you've "mastered" a style, if that could be considered possible in the first place? I don't even know whether to answer with a medium or a style. Probably painting?
8) What was your first favourite?zeiva.deviantart.com/art/Light…
9) What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
I'd assume digital, since that's whats posted mostly online.
10) Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I have such a wide variety in my interests that I couldn't possibly pick one.
11) If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I'm horrible with people no. Commenting online is hard enough for me. But as long as their chill I can manage.
12) How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Dana-T is probably who got me to make a Deviantart from when she use to make silly kitty cat comics! Seeing how her art has progressed since then and the things she is working on is simply amazing.
13) What are your preferred tools to create art?
Traditional media! Colored pencils (oil-based, not wax), markers, watercolors! No acrylics though. At least not yet. Nowhere near patient enough for that.
14) What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My bedroom? On my bed? I mean that's literally where I spend most of my time. I'd like to start working outside eventually. Maybe when I get to college I'll find a peaceful spot outdoors~
15) What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
drew me my first ever gift art and gave one of my characters a super fancy and pretty dress. Thanks again!#DeviantArtistQuestionnaire